Monday 29 February 2016

Magazine Plan


Above is an early draft of the rough outline I would like my magazine to cover to follow. I have tried to include all the conventions that a typical film magazine such as 'Empire' Or 'Total Film' would put on their front cover and base my plan upon this. Empire is one of the biggest selling British film magazines in the United Kingdom, and is too published in other countries such as The United States, Australia, Turkey, Russia & Italy. The magazine cover is labelled with most stuff on where i want it to all be placed in my final edition of the magazine cover, but i have not included where the titles will be, covering the sides of the magazine. 

To create an effective cover, I plan on the image being of a car sat in the middle of a forest at night time, with the car headlights turned on & the main killer/psychopath standing closer to the camera- in the very middle, as this will follow the conventions of most magazine covers who have one of the main characters centered in the shot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment